Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Living Room Jitters

So since I am finally making some progress in our home study, I have begun to worry about the adjoining Living Room. Since the two rooms open up to one another, I am being extremely cautious to make sure that they look and feel different yet don't compete. For instance, the navy blue rug I bought for the study has such a loud geometric print that the rug in the Living room will need to be simple.

But today, while catching up on some of my favorite blogs, I stumbled across this:
Though harder to see a few of the elements since the photo is taken from above, could this be what I need? Here are a few of the things I love about this space:

~the two sofas are a neutral cream
-furniture is simple with lean lines and matching stained wood
~I love the pops of accent colors in the lamps, throw pillows and curtains

My mind is turning and I'm ready to get back after our home after being so focused on work these past few months...More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment