Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Orange and Blue

We had a wonderful first day at Lolla but the festival logo got me thinking...

I was really excited to see several magazines featuring the bold blue and bright orange that I am going using in our home office. I finally had time to flip through lots of magazines after our trip and was excited to discover the following pictures and ideas:
LOVE these two fabrics and also like idea of implementing a little red in the room...
Here are some other fabrics that mix well from Serena and Lilly!
Lastly, these blues and orange accessories give me a few fun ideas for down the road while the fabrics along the right hand side are begging me to make some throw or floor pillows...

Yay for these two fun colors!! Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment