Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Apple

I apologize for my mysterious disappearance from the blog world. I have been so incredibly frustrated lately (refer to pic above) dealing with a multitude of computer errors. I have been struggling with this since DECEMBER so my patience has pretty much worn out. Anyone that says "Mac users never have issues" has never met me!

After months of sending my computer off to be fixed and hours of sitting at the genius bar (they really shouldn't call it a bar unless they serve wine-which would be awesome by the way!), I finally received my new computer last night. I have to say that even though I feel like I've been through the ringer, Apple made nice by replacing my entire machine with an even better one. Yay for excellent customer service!

I am back on the blog train! Looking forward to sharing some updates and ideas with you...More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment