Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Credenza of the Week: All About Blue

We are in the midst of a selling frenzy. I have about seven posts on craiglist at the moment since we are trying to part with all our old furniture currently in the Living Room, most of which is from college or right after. In the meantime, I'm also in a desperate research mode to find the new "look" we want to accomplish in that space. Well, I stumbled upon this old issue of House Beautiful which displays a gorgeous room in a soft blue.
I think I may be onto something...
What a comfortable and serene space. The symmetry of the lamps, side tables and chairs coupled with the soft color choice, puts the mind right at ease.
The lucite credenza on the opposing wall looks so elegant and refined.
It's sleek, simple yet makes a big impact in the room. Oh how I love this room! What a beautiful space. Happy Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment