Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Restaurant Review: Chicago

Every year when I am in Chicago for work at Lollapalooza, it is always a treat for me to eat at one of my favorite little places in the city: Eleven City Diner!
Over the past five years, I have gotten to know the owner Brad and can honestly say I have never had a single meal that is anything less than absolutely delicious! Our favorites are
the Audri
the French Dip
the Eleven City French Toast
the Baked mac and cheese (and I am one tough critic when it comes to mac & cheese!)
Milkshakes are divine
Bloody Marys are oh so good!
The menu is incredible, the service outstanding, and the charm of this Chicago diner is unmistakable. Next time you are in the the Windy City, be sure to stop on in!! I will be craving it for the next year...Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment