Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel once said:
"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

That quote inspired my next project for our bedroom. We have had a giant blank gray wall for several months now and I have toyed with several different paintings, pieces of art, etc. but think I finally found the perfect sophisticated look:
I have selected 8 photographs from our travels over the last two years since we got married and have ordered prints in black and white. I also have placed an order for 8 large white wooden frames with white mats to frame these 8x10 memories.

Can't wait to have all of these on our wall to look at every day! :) I'll post a picture of the final product once they're all hung. Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment