Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oh What To Do With You?

I am looking for ideas on what to do with this cabinet...my maternal grandparents gave this to my parents about 20 years ago:
It's a great piece but needs to be updated. I'm thinking of fun ideas to give this cabinet a whole new look and a new life! At the same time, we are also trying to make the front part of our house more functional for entertaining, which we do a lot. I wanted to find a way to convert our little home office into more of a sitting space, so I took to the blogs and internet to see what I could find.
Well, I am Mad Men inspired. Elements of Style and Simple Classic Living know just what I'm talking about...what does every Mad Men office need? A bar! :)
One thing I for sure want to do is to give our cabinet some pop of color on the inside to make it more interesting (a great idea straight from my hubby!) just like these below:
I'm so excited to be making progress and am really excited about this fun new project. More details and updates to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment