Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Perfect Paint, Rugs and Oh So Many Fireplaces

In their latest issue, Traditional Home did a beautiful spread on a gorgeous Utah home. Though I would never want to live in Utah, I really enjoy the paint colors that were selected, the rugs used throughout the downstairs of the home, and the architectural flow of the house.
Though the colors in this family room are very strong, warm colors, they do not look out of place against the cool light greenish-blue:
 I absolutely love this more formal Living Room. I love how open it is with entrances on either side of the fire place and I love that through the fireplace, you can see into the Dining Room. 
 Having a fireplace in the formal Living room is just beautiful!
 
Just off the kitchen is the family room which is painted "Bryce Canyon," a warm coral color by Benjamin Moore. Also, the trail of beautiful antique rugs tie all the rooms together no matter the paint color used.
My favorite part of the Family Room may be the lovely window seat. I always wanted a window seat! Perfect for reading!
 I also love the Master Sitting Room, which also has a lovely fireplace: 
Well done. I'd move right on it! At the least, I'm taking notes for my own home. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment