Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: The Short List

I have several friends that are engaged at the moment, so I have been dishing out suggestions and sharing what I know left and right (which I do not mind at all. in fact, I love it!)

Here is my short list for a few Austin vendors in case you want to share with friends that are  also planning their special day:
PHOTOGRAPHERS:
FLOWERS:
Unfortunately, the girls that did mine are no longer in business for weddings but here are the ones I suggest:
1) Keith at Westbank Flower Market! He’s amazing and does incredible work. He has amazing talent! He’s #1 for sure!!
2) I have been to a few weddings where the flowers have been from http://www.rosehipflora.com/ and they were beautiful. 
3) Verbena was my second choice for my wedding. They are unbelievably talented. 

CAKE:
1) Mine came from Simon Lee Bakery and they were incredible. So affordable and delicious! They are in Pflugerville so it was a little bit of a drive from Austin but totally worth it. 
2) The other people I interviewed that are really popular here in Austin are the Cake Plate

Happy Planning!!
(all photos by Ashley Garmon Photographers)

No comments:

Post a Comment