I have several friends that are engaged at the moment, so I have been dishing out suggestions and sharing what I know left and right (which I do not mind at all. in fact, I love it!)
Here is my short list for a few Austin vendors in case you want to share with friends that are also planning their special day:
2) Jen Lindberg
3) Kim McGuire
Unfortunately, the girls that did mine are no longer in business for weddings but here are the ones I suggest:
1) Keith at Westbank Flower Market! He’s amazing and does incredible work. He has amazing talent! He’s #1 for sure!!
2) I have been to a few weddings where the flowers have been from http://www.rosehipflora.com/ and they were beautiful.
3) Verbena was my second choice for my wedding. They are unbelievably talented.
1) Mine came from Simon Lee Bakery and they were incredible. So affordable and delicious! They are in Pflugerville so it was a little bit of a drive from Austin but totally worth it.
2) The other people I interviewed that are really popular here in Austin are the Cake Plate.
(all photos by Ashley Garmon Photographers)