Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Birthday Wish List

It's my birthday month, so I have been scoping the internet for things I absolutely love or would love to have if price was no factor. 


Here is what I have come up with:

I have lived in Texas for way to long not to have a stunning pair of boots. I absolutely love these.

I have also been eyeing this fabulous black Marc Jacobs bag for a while now. So pretty and perfect for winter!




I am also always craving another tube of my favorite lip gloss from MAC. The color I wear most often is 'Explicit.'


I also would die to have this mirror from WalMart for our home. 


I love this Kendra Scott necklace.


More than anything though, I desperately want a nice new camera.
 


This Fall, I plan to plant some pots full of herbs on our back patio. I would love to have some beautiful urns and pots to put them in as well as a beautiful iron plant stand like this one from Wisteria

I would also love the following for my house from Urban Outfitters and Nate Berkus designs:

I am still a huge advocate for My Registry, which I continuously add to all year round. It also really helps me remember the things we need that are not urgent and the things that  my hubby wants for Christmas (why are men so hard to shop for?).

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment