Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thanks Target

A few weeks ago, I posted about a sunburst mirror from Target. Well, it arrived a few weeks ago but I finally got around to painting it this past weekend. Here are some pictures from my little DIY project:

1st I had to pop the mirror out of the center, which was extremely simple. As you can see, the finish was pretty but just a little too dark for our room.
This valspar paint was awesome and didn't require any priming!
 Tah-dah!!
It gives this blank wall and this corner a little pop. Hopefully I can find some other smaller ones to add and make a little cluster. I also love how it pulls from the sterling silver frames on my credenza. 
 Totally worth it for the cost of the mirror and a can of spray paint. Thanks Target!!


To buy this mirror or any other Target goodies, CLICK HERE to get $5 off any $50 purchase and FREE SHIPPING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment