Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Keratin Kills It

Wahoo! I have been chastised by my hair stylist for over a year now for overusing my CHI. Finally, they talked me into trying the Keratin Complex treatment. I have to say, I'm a believer. Unlike the Japanese hair straightening treatments you see celebrities get (that fry their hair) or extensions that look lifeless and limp, keratin is actually a nutrient that RELAXES. My hair is softer and straighter and I will no longer need to use my CHI for the next few months.

Here is a pic of my hair just blow-dried and without using a straightener:
The only downside is that you cannot wash your hair, sweat or pull it up for 72hrs after getting the treatment. So, I recommend doing it on a Fri night then laying low all weekend and finally washing it on Monday morning before work.


I'm a believer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment