Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Celebrity Home

Hooked on Houses is one of my favorite blogs! So, I thought it would be fun to take elements of certain celebrity houses and combine them to make my own Dream Celebrity House. Here is what I have so far:
The outside of Sandra Bullock's New Orleans home (so perfectly gothic!)
Ellen Pompeo's Backyard
with Christie Brinkley's flowers
Gwyneth Paltrow's Hallway from her Tribeca penthouse
Gwyneth's black bathroom from her Hampton's house
J'Lo's living room & kitchen (love the color she painted her cabinets!)
Tori Spelling's family room
Katie Couric's master bedroom
Lisa Vanderpump's master bedroom closet
Elizabeth Edwards' playroom and homework station for my future children
Celine Dion's treehouse
Tommy Hilfiger's wine cellar and in door basketball court

Not a bad place eh? What would your dream celebrity house look like? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment