Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Clusters Continued

Wall clusters are still everywhere!! Perhaps one day, we will all tire of too many things hanging on our walls, but for now, it's a big game to see how many beautiful pieces you can arrange on one wall:
I am now proud to say that I have not one, but two in my home after this weekend both in our home study and now our bedroom:
The one in our home study is comprised of old signed music posters, which I posted about here.
The one in our bedroom is really special to me since I took all the black and white photographs while on trips with the hubby since we got married. Here they are:
St Bart's~our honeymoon!! (June 2009)
Paris (July 2010)
Beijing (Dec 2010-Jan 2011)
Aix-en-Provence (July 2011)
St Paul de Vence (July 2011)
Villefranche (July 2011)
Monaco (July 2011)
Chicago Grant Park/Lollapalooza (each August 2007-2011)

Looking forward to many more beautiful photographs and amazing trips over the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment