Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Things I Love about the French

I love France for so many reasons: the language is so beautiful, the art, culture, fashion, history...I could go on and on. But while I was there, I was able to capture a few of the small things I love about them on camera. Take a look:

They love cheese and serve it even at breakfast.
Lavender! They use lavender in all sorts of beautiful places to add a certain amount of elegance in even the simplest ways:
They love their dogs enough to bring them to fine restaurants. Also, the highchairs for children at restaurants are not plastic and cold but instead look they belonged to your great-great grandmother. So elegant!
The architecture of their homes is fairly simple but their landscape is always stunning.
Missing all the beautiful French flavor the country has to offer. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment