Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Study Design Progression

I have made some big headway in our home study over the last week or so thanks to an incredible sale at Tuesday Morning! I was really lucky to find this rug on sale (it is exactly the navy I had been looking for). The two armless club chairs I found at a garage sale and can't wait to slap some fun orange fabric on them.

The bar was perhaps the biggest surprise...as I've said, I was planning to convert an old antique china cabinet into the bar but after an astronomical quote of over $650, I decided craiglist might be best place for it. While I was at Tuesday Morning picking up the rug, I stumbled across this bar for under $300. Wahoo!! It has everything we need to make our study a little more charming and entertaining.

More to come...Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment