Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Princess Needs Peace

I now understand why the Princess in the story of "The Princess and the Pea" was so irritated when she couldn't sleep well because her room and bed were out of sorts. I can sympathize because I too haven't felt truly at peace in our new house until our bedroom was "finished." I say that in quotes because I don't think a room is ever really finished; we are still in need of some wall art, throw pillows, maybe some curtains and a throw across the end of the bed.

BUT, I also am extremely proud of the progress we have made since we moved in a little over a year ago (considering we started from scratch and this room was totally empty for the first 6months). Here is a look at the royal chamber:
I have lots of favorites in the room, but I love the mirrored credenza (of course!) and also the white cowhide rug (you might remember I was ogling over some animal skin a few weeks ago here). Thanks to my sweet husband for such a fun Valentine's Day present.

We are so happy with our new space! Hopefully you feel energized to put a new little spin on yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment