Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Delightful Dining Spaces

Strangely, though I rarely eat a meal at a formal dining table, I do love charming breakfast nooks and dining spaces. 

Most of my meals go like this:
Breakfast: don't eat it; best case, I eat a bag of grapes in the car on the way to work
Lunch: grab and go meal or healthy salad eaten at my desk while working
Dinner: so exhausted from the long day and from cooking that Mr. and I usually plop down at the bar in our kitchen or worse, sit on the floor around our coffee table in front of the tv.

Here are a few beautiful spaces that would make for a delightful dining experience:
 


Now don't you just want to curl up in one of these spaces with a delicious meal and a bestie to chat with? I will definitely be designing my next house with a space like this in mind!!

 Have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment