Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Heaven

Today, I stumbled across the most gorgeous place on earth: Musha Cay! I was immediately mesmerized by the colors of the water, the white sand and the luxurious accommodations the island boasts. In fact, I have had the window open all morning on my desktop so I can listen to the waves and sounds of the water played on their website (my coworker just told me that she's afraid if I go there, Mr "would become a parrot farmer and I would make jewelry from local beads and she might never see me again" haha! It does look like paradise.)
I mean a sunset like that is tough to beat!
On a whim, I decided to email the island and ask what the prices are. You will laugh when you read the note I received:

Thank you for your interest in Musha Cay. The island is available for your dates.


The island is reserved for one party at a time. The cost for up to 12 guests is $37,500 nightly, and for each guest from 13 to 18 guests it goes up in $1500 increments. From 19 to 24 guests the cost goes up in $1,000 increments.


The island can be rented for 5 nights or more and is a magical getaway, encompassing 11 islands and 40 beaches.


I have attached a factsheet, please let me know if we can provide more information to you, or visit www.mushacay.com for more photos, videos, and information.


Best Regards,


Needless to say, I do not think I will be visiting anytime soon. But a girl can dream...Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment